Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello Readers!?

So everyone is reading right? tee hee

Boss lady VK says we should plan on meeting next Monday December 14th @ 6PMish upstairs Gingerman, upstairs to discuss our current book - The Book Thief

If we are really meeting, I am in trouble! Time to read, read, read. Meeting request? Is Monday on?

Now taking next book recommendations! Email VK with your suggestions.

So far we have something By Ayn Rand (We The Living, The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged), submitted by Carly. Another poll to come if there are more choices.

I have just read a few pages long, long ago. It was kinda weird. This is supposed to be a book for teens - come on! I can read this one... haha Nando has not attempted to read. We only bought one copy and use it as a coaster by the bed.

Will there be prizes?

1 comment:

  1. I read it so long ago, I forgot what it was about!!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers