Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Book Has Arrived!


A very nice young man in brown shorts delivered my book to me today. The original Pride and Prejudice is still on its way -- No, I never had to read it in high school or college and even if I did, I wouldn't have. So the plan is to read a chapter of the old and then a chapter of the zombies. I'll share both books with my hubby, Fernando. He gets nights and I gets days. I flipped though the book and it actually does have several illustrations. Type size looks good. Let's just hope I don't need my dictionary! Almost reading time...

1 comment:

  1. I plan on spending most of the weekend with mine.
    But first - tell me more about the young man in brown shorts. Did you tell him what brown could do for you?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers